Hello Miners! The 3rd milestone of 5,000 votes has been reached! A huge thanks to all the players who have supported the server, 5 more rotating trades have been unlocked at Kimber! And we have a new Villager at the market, Chung Wu who sells stone-themed alphanumeric heads The next vote milestone will be at 10,000 votes.
We have the pleasure of announcing the re-opening of the Vanilla High Lotto!
How to play:
- Buy Lotto tickets at the ticketing booth by dropping emeralds in the chest. For each emerald, the buyer will receive one Lotto ticket which requires renaming on an anvil. Note: there are no public anvils.
- Use an Anvil to rename each purchased Lotto ticket to the following format:
Playername followed by 3 numbers between 1-9. Any ticket not following this format may be discarded, without any refund of Emeralds.
- Drop your properly-renamed ticket in the chest at the drop point
Draws happen every Sunday evening. Players with winning ticket numbers split the Emeralds in the jackpot. Good luck!
A new version of the Vanilla High Book is out!
As a reminder, to receive the new book type “vhguide book” in chat without the quotes.
Built By: Gilberto
The 2nd milestone of 2500 votes has been reached! A huge thanks to all the players who have supported the server, 5 more rotating trades have been unlocked! The next vote milestone will be at 5000 votes.
We have reached the first vote milestone of 1000 votes! Thank you everyone who voted! As announced, the first milestone trade is unlocked with THREE total trades among which one will be chosen randomly every day.
The 3rd Vanilla High map, dubbed Vanilla High 3.0 has been launched January 20th 2017. Welcome all players to a fresh new start for everyone! The adventure will be treacherous, deaths multiple but the rewards are plenty!
We’re keeping the same server rules and have some minor gameplay changes over the previous map
- From Survival, it is not possible to use the TP features of the Command Book unless a player has full health.
- There is no more free sheep spawner at spawn. Players start with 20 cooked chicken in their inventory and 6 wool to help them start their adventure
- The minimum recommended build distance is now 15,000 blocks (X and Z added)
- The Nether market and Escrow programmes have been discontinued.